The 3rd Stage: can include organ failure, renal failure, going partial/completely deaf, going partial/completely blind and possibly even death. These can be turned around with the right treatment. So nothing is set in stone. have faith and keep to your new diet.
I was in a contaminated building for 18 months, it took me 8 months to first figure out it was the mold and the oozing mycotoxins dripping from walls and air vents that was making me sick. Then I started the quest online for collecting answers, and information. I also read books upon books on micro-organisms to see how they lived as a species on our planet. Then I ended up making a blog 25 months in after being forced to quit my job, with all the information I collected. Learning how the Mold and it's toxins effect the human body blew my mind. With collected teachings from Dr Croft over the phone, many other moldies, other websites containing information on what happened to their livestock effected by molds, and some rare finds on human studies, I've now managed to understand a few basic things about it.
|The yellow droplets you see on this edge here, are Mycotoxins. They were |
dripping from the entire wall, on every wall. Spores become
air borne, as if designed to protect the mold from predators and
Mycotoxins are used in everyday products and medications for pets, humans, and in products we wouldn't even think of. This is what stirred me to study the mycotoxins themselves, as they are a living toxin. They have the ability to act as defense for the mold like our immune system can in our own defense of germs and such. Each mycotoxins attacks certain areas of the body of the infected, and each mycotoxin does it in a different way completely. Alkaline blood and body, Chlorophyll fresh running through the body, is the first line in depleting the toxins from reproducing further in the body. I have a list of other supplements and herbs that continuously will as well fight back the toxins on my "Herbal Remedies Page" Slow weaning off grain carbs and sugars which is what Candidas and Molds consume as foods, is the second step. Complete detox for at least 8 months then shows it who's boss. Then adding back into system natural minerals and vitamins, along with specific biotics will boost and strengthen the immune system. Once the immune system is back in check, and you're gaining control of your body once again, it becomes much easier to gain health back at a rapid rate. Also fresh air, sunshine (vit. D) and clean filtered air and water along with that, and it's a good program to bring the light back into ones eyes. Like Jerry garcia said, "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been..."
Copied From Extensive Research done on Mycotoxicosis; or as they call it (Mycotoxicoses) - Science directory found on line. (From unknown source.)
Symptoms of Mycotoxicoses
Mycotoxicoses could be defined as a disease outbreak that is commonly associated with the ingestion of mycotoxins or inhalation of spores produced by fungi. The appearance of mycotoxicosis symptoms depends on the level of contamination, length of exposure, type of mycotoxin, degree of combination with several other mycotoxins, individual differences, species-specific resistance, sex, pre-existing pathological and physiological status of the victim. The synergistic effects associated with several other factors such as genetics, diet, and interactions with other toxins have been poorly studied. Therefore, it is possible that vitamin deficiency, caloric deprivation, alcohol abuse, and infectious disease status can all have compounded effects with mycotoxins. In turn, mycotoxins have the potential for both acute and chronic health effects through ingestion, skin contact and inhalation.
These toxins can enter the blood stream and lymphatic system and inhibit protein synthesis, damage macrophage systems, particle clearance of the lung and increase sensitivity to opportunistic infections. If symptoms appear within a short period of less than 7 days of contamination, it is termed “acute mycotoxicoses” but, if the interval between contamination and appearance of the symptoms persist longer, it is termed “chronic mycotoxicoses”. In acute cases, victim may die if adequate treatment measures are not taken whereas, in chronic cases, the victim may live longer though with protracted illnesses. In any case, the victim should consult medical or veterinary doctor for prompt diagnosis based on the observed symptoms.
Mycotoxicosis symptoms in livestock as well as humans could persist in the form of:
General body weakness
Organ (e.g. brain, kidney, liver etc) lesions/hemorrhage
Alimentary Toxic Aleukia
All of these could be diagnosed through the following:
Radio chemical analyses
|This is my own neck, which is covered with Hard boils, candidas|
yellow marks under my skin, spider veins from entrance wounds
of the Myoctoxins, bruises, and red irritated itchy skin. This was
about 12 months exposure of several different molds.
There is a section below which shows the actual biopsy. Scroll down and there is more information on that. He also highlighted the yeast in each of my cells in black, to show that this is going on in all my entire body including my organs. His contact information is listed in the Doctor Chapter of my blog. This effect on the body is evident by these spots, abrasions, and boils on my flesh in the picture next to this type. (This picture above is my actual neck which displays the skin abrasion I was discussing above, during the poisoning on site in the polluted building. If you look closely the white spots of Candida are evident along side there as well. Good reference photo to use to your own skin.)
The yeast is the worst of all three in the later stages simply because it prevents your normal cells from getting nutrients and slowly starves them. It also invades all organs and slowly eats away at them, which can end in organ failure. It also enjoys existing at a pH level of 4.5 to 7 which is quite alkaline in comparison to others in the fungi and Yeast family. Killing the Candida infection is a main priority even before the mold and mycotoxins. If you can successfully kill the overgrown yeast cells, and bring the positive bacteria back in level in your body, its easier to kill off the other infections and toxins preventing you from recovering. pH levels have a large part to do with this and you should make sure to get that tested. I had a Urine pHlevel of 4 to 4.5 which is too low, in fact they said that it was dangerously low in the acidic area. Yet towards the end I became too Alkaline and had to swing back the other way. It's a bit of a see-saw effect, but results in completely balancing your pH back to normal.
The diet plan I have listed in "Why Remove Carbs, Sugar and Toxin?" Chapter was straight from a homeopathic doctor, and I recommend that you find one local to you to have him change your diet. This one is all around treatment for yeast infection as well as to kill off the other yeast/mold spores inside the body. It leaves the body in a better state afterwords and tends to have little to any side effects like common synthetic drugs. There is a useful doctor search link located in the Doctor Chapter in this blog.
Using my own urine analysis as example at the point of 18 month exposure was at a 3. Normal urine has a pH of about 6.0 or 6.5 which is healthy. My condition made me so acidic which prevented calcium from being absorbed. Now Calcium can exist in such an acidic environment, but the body cannot absorb it, so its completely lost. It's important to remember that during your treatment program. In order to reabsorb calcium, your digestive track needs to be altered and corrected in proper function order. Otherwise Osteoporosis will set in. Vitamin C flush is a great way to cleanse out your digestive track after you've completed the "Kill Candida Treatments. It is a great introduction to starting detox. When you set yourself up with a Homeopathic doctor personally for your own body, He might give you things of this nature to eliminate the toxins. Check out the chapters on Doctors, Treatments and Remedies for this.
Along the bottom of the slide you can see where this has happened with the small arrows with the "Y" and how they are much larger. Yeast cells are dyed in black to be shown. This is not only in the 3mm biopsy here, but my entire body. This is why this is a very needed test to get done. It's relatively cheap, but priceless in comparison as to its use in court, explaining to your family, and Doctors. I've found recently that doctors will commonly diagnose Candida illness but leave out the mold poisoning from reports if good natured. Its possible to get insurance to cover Candida infections; however, not Mycotoxicosis or other mold related illnesses. It could be an option for you to approach your local doctor who is trusted and explain you know you're sick with this.
Early on it could save your life, and your wallet from being drained. Have good documentation with you to back you up. It's always better if you understand what is effecting you when explaining to your doctor. You will see skin marks right before or in your first development into Stage Two, which could really enhance your chance at a normal life again. You could completely recover before it gets to organ failure, or partial hearing loss and blindness like I suffered from. It could lead to death if left untreated. You can infect your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend in sexual intercourse as well. So be aware that a yeast infection in the body is transferable by secretions. Be wary if you know you have this infection, that you stop sexual intercourse until you get it under control. You will make the other person sick. Not as sick as you might be, but that's even possible if they are existing in the same environment.
|Here above a sample photo of how |
hyperbartic treatment can heal wounds
and sickness fast.