EMFs and Ill-Health
What are Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)?
What do EMFs do to us?
Dr. David Carpenter, dean at the School of Public Health at the State University of New York, is convinced that up to 30% of all childhood cancers could be the result of EMFs. In 1990, the EPA recommended EMFs be given Class B carcinogenic status, "probable human carcinogen'" and joined the ranks of formaldehyde, DDT, dioxins and PCBs. The EPA warns, "There is reason for concern," and advises "prudent avoidance" of EMF’s.
What’s being done?
What can you do?
• Pull bed at least 3 to 4 feet from wall.
The bottom line is nobody is completely sure what is a safe exposure is either in strength or length of exposure. What is known, however, is that EMFs are a major problem. If good health is you objective you need to limit your exposure.
Important Supplements For Protection from EMF
(Added pictures for better understanding)
By Best EMF-Health.com
Common signs and symptoms associated with vitamin B6 deficiency are:
1. Sore tongue
2. Impaired nerves
5. Morning sickness (more pronounced in pregnant women)
9. Incidents of still born babies (in cases of women with severe deficiency)
11.Carpel tunnel syndrome
• Get a non electronic alarm clock. Yes I said that. Also realize they work better anyway than their digital cousins. Those classic bells could scare the spirit straight out of anyone sleeping better than any an obnoxious repeated beep.
• Turning off and unplugging everything electrical in your sleeping area, including your computer, WI-FI, cell and portable phones.
• A low cost alternative to EMF is a simple one. Aluminum Screening. It can lower the radiation from many objects drastically and end up saving you thousands of dollars. Get creative how you build your screens, and also incorporate the Pyramid design with a ground wire.